Associate Pastor/Youth Pastor
Westwood Baptist Church in Ambrose, GA is seeking a Bi-Vocational Associate/Youth Pastor. The Pastor will serve in a rural South Georgia church located approximately 10 miles west of Douglas, GA. This person must be a Man of God that is a committed follower of Christ having the Southern Baptist faith. Seminary training is preferred but not required. Willing to live close or within driving distance of the community.
The Associate Pastor will assist the Senior Pastor as needed with Sunday services or other tasks as assigned. Work with youth activities specifically on Wednesday nights. Must have an energetic personality and assist with outreach projects within our community. We as a church have a heart for missions, therefore we have a strong desire to see our youth involved in mission projects.
The Bi-Vocational Associate/Youth Pastor will be responsible for planning and conducting a Christ centered program of ministry which reflects the mission of Westwood Baptist Church as expressed in its mission statement.
In addition to passing a criminal background check as a condition of employment, the Associate/Youth Pastor must:
1. Be a born-again believer in Jesus Christ.
2. Be an adult of at least 21 years of age.
3. Possess ability and have a personality suited to working with young people in the local church setting.
4. Adheres to Baptist doctrine and exemplary in Christian Conduct.
5. Possess a desire to impact youth in terms of Christian discipleship and moral values.
Full job description and additional information available upon request. Please direct any questions or resumes to Ms. Tissy Smith at email@example.com. Address: WBC, P.O. Box 8, Ambrose, GA 31512