First Baptist Church of Chula, GA is seeking a Pastor.
The pastor of First Baptist Church of Chula is responsible for proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ, engaging in pastoral care of our members and our community, and providing administrative leadership in all areas of our church.
Meet the spiritual requirements outlined in:
1 Timothy 3:1-7, Ezekiel 34, Titus 1:7-9, 1 Peter 5:2-3,
Ephesians 4:11-15, 2 Timothy 4:1-5
The duties and responsibilities of the Pastor of FBC Chula shall be:
1. He will be the spiritual leader and overseer of the congregation.
2. He will proclaim the gospel and lead the church in proclaiming the gospel to the church and community.
3. He will actively seek the lost and equip our members to carry out God’s will of evangelism.
4. He will minister to the needs and spiritual welfare of the members of our church.
5. He will do and perform all duties of his office as a minister of the gospel in a Christ-like manner.
6. He will preach at all worship services which include preaching or arranging for someone to perform this function.
7. He will visit members and prospects, the sick, and our shut-ins.
8. He will plan for and provide leadership in the observance of the church ordinances.
9. He will counsel with and assist in training deacons of their responsibilities. He will counsel new Christians to prepare them with their daily relationship with Christ.
10. He will conduct wedding ceremonies and funeral services as he is able and as his schedule permits.
11. He will serve with the Church Council and other church members.
12. He will preside as moderator at all business meetings and serve as ex-officio member of all committees. In his absence, the chairman of deacons shall preside.
13. He will supervise all paid staff members of our church.
14. He (and his family) will participate in the activities of the church.
Email resumes to
or mail them to
30 Academy Drive - Chula, Georgia 31733