DULUTH, Ga. – Georgia Baptist churches have good reasons for submitting Annual Church Reports.
And the Georgia Baptist Mission Board is reminding congregations how the information collected on the two-page form benefits everyone.
“This small task benefits the entire Southern Baptist Convention and her mission of reaching the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ,” the Mission Board says on its website.
Here are some of the top reasons the Mission Board offers for submitting the annual reports:
· "Information gathered can be used to help your church measure ministry directions and effectiveness."
· "Reviewing data from several years can help your church as you plan ministry strategies each year."
· "Information collected can be archived and not lost as the result of a church fire, flood, or property damage."
· "It assists our national SBC agencies in reporting accurate, important, and relevant information concerning church life."
· "Reported data helps determine the number of church messengers that can be duly and properly elected to participate and vote in state convention and national convention meetings."
· "Information provided through the survey enables your association and state convention to better communicate with and serve the needs of your congregation."
For more information about the Annual Church Reports, call Bryan Nowak at the Georgia Baptist Mission Board at 770-936-5245.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here