MARIETTA — Eastwood Baptist Church will make use of an open air tent the first week of October in hosting a series of revival services.
Pastor Randy Cheek is expecting attendees excited to hear from the lineup of speakers and singers. The tent, he said, will provide plenty of room for social distancing.
Events will begin Sunday, Oct. 4 with the church’s homecoming services beginning at 10 a.m. with the Eastwood Choir and Kevin Scott speaking. Others leading for the following days will be:
- Oct. 4 at 6 p.m., The Taylors and Johnny Foster
- Oct. 5 at 7 p.m., The Perrys and Ike Reighard
- Oct. 6 at 7 p.m., The Perrys and Mike Linch
- Oct. 7 at 7 p.m., East Cobb and Eastwood Choir and Randy Cheek
- Oct. 8 at 7 p.m., Children of the Promise and Steve Fetkenhour
- Oct. 9 at 7 p.m., The Nelons and J. Gerald Harris.
Eastwood Baptist Church is located at 1150 Allgood Road in Marietta. For more information, call (770) 973-9011.